I hope it's been a great Thursday for you, if not I have great news for you: Tomorrow is Friday.
This is a really quick 7 Things post to share the seven things that made me smile/happy this past month.
1. My Knock Knock Kraft journal I got at my job. It's home to a lot of my ideas re a website I'm working on. You can buy yours here.
2. My new "iziqhaza" earrings. A Zulu baddie needs Zulu swag.
3. My Lancome bag. Obviously. My beauty. I gushed about it in a bag "haul" post here.
4. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath (1963) it's my boss'. She let me borrow it. I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I just haven't opened it in over a week because Esther describing the depression hits too close. I'm hoping to get my head in again and restart it and finish it.
5. My lady bug socks! I've had them for a while, bought them on the streets for like R15.00/R20.00 bucks. They're my favourite thing to wear with my ugliest shoes.
6. Cheap ass cocoa butter hand cream. My hands are pleased.
7. Now this lip balm... It was an impulse splurge I made the last time I was at Woolworths looking for bras, buying panties and opaque tights. It smells delicious, feels like velvet on my lips and keeps them moisturised. It also cost R25.00. Perspective: I could have bought Nivea shits with that money.
These are small tools of self-care and I'm using the hell out of them.
What have been your favourite things lately?